Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Kenyan ICT Bigwigs (Corporate) - Part 5

Robert Kariuki Mugo has joined Safaricom as the Chief Information Officer in June 2008 from Flashcom Limited where he served as the Chief Executive Officer.

He started his career with Africa Online Kenya Ltd where he rose through the ranks to become the Corporate Head of Technical Operations.

Mr. Mugo later joined UUNET Kenya Ltd in the year 2001 where he worked as a Technical Director and General Manager.

Kenya-Byte wishes him continued success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, my name LUCY.I cleared high school last year (2010) am very much interested in this course but i don't know where to begin. please help me know what i should study in order to become a crime scene investigator (c.s.i) since that has always been my dream. for more information about my performance and to help me out my email address is lucyaileen12@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,my name is Joy i did a certificate in criminology then a diploma in forensic science and criminal investigation which i just finished last month. My certificate is not yet out but am looking for internship. Would you happen to have internships? Would be delighted to work with you.My email address is 1574855@gmail.com. Thank you.